helping Home Sellers in the Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills and Surrounding Areas
Sell their Homes Faster
Selling a home is not as simple as installing a “FOR SALE” sign and watching buyers roll in with offers.
Our success selling homes is related to an Active Marketing Plan. We do not believe in just listing a home and waiting for a buyer to come. We believe in actively contacting buyers through daily prospecting, networking with other local, International & Global Real Estate Professionals to get your home “SOLD”.
We hold the Designation of “Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialists” which opens many doors for marketing to multiple global realty websites
When You List Your Home With The Wyatt's
In addition to listing on MLS our professional services Include:
Listing Your Home on These Additional Platforms
We offer a 3-Tier Marketing Plan available to our Sellers discussed during Marketing Consultation.
Plus we also:
1. Place a digital lockbox on property which captures all showing info for future feedback.
2. Order Company Sign for property with or without text/call capture rider
(which allows us to track buyers interested in your home)
3. Professional HD Marketing Photos of the Home, Virtual Tour, Video Walk-Thru or Drone video.
4. Incorporate listing into MLS.
5. Place property on the Internet. RE/MAX International and other Global Marketing Websites.
6. Contact agents who have recently shown homes similar to inquire if a buyer is still looking.
7. Contact buyers who have recently viewed homes similar to yours.
8. Send Target Mailers to prospective buyers for your home.
9. Promote home at Area Real Estate Networking meetings.
10. Promote home to top agents via Email.
11. Reverse Prospecting – send Target Mailers to current listings that may be buyers for your home when they sell.
12. Will update you regularly with buyer feedback, market conditions and details of what we are doing to market your home.
13. Email CMA-(Comparative Market Analysis) on market activity – new listings, sales, changes in market and other suggestions for getting top dollar.
14. Continue the above points weekly until receiving an accepted offer.
15. Pre-qualify prospective buyers. We will not open escrow until employment ratios, down payment, credit FICO scores and ability to close are all checked.
16. Negotiate on your behalf and open escrow.
17. Handle all negotiations, inspections, and disclosures in escrow until the closing.
18. Staging consultation available upon request.
LET’S GET YOUR HOME SOLD